Crankshaft Linisher / Safety Linisher / Bow Linisher
Why use a Crankshaft Linisher? Click the link to find out!
The use of a crankshaft linisher also eliminates the risk of hand-held strips of abrasive being applied to moving parts. The linisher is held at a safe distance and hands and fingers are independent of the part being linished.
Numerous other applications for a linisher include application in: polishing, transmission, power-steering, hydraulic industries.
The Crankshaft Linisher (sometimes called a Bow Linisher) is Australian made and features:
- An 800-watt Milwaukee electric motor
- Alloy wheel guard
- Alloy bow, with adjustable handle
- Machined pulleys
- Spring-loaded end pulley
- Belt Sizes: 1680mm X 20/25mm Wide
- Belt Type: Paper - 120/240/320/400 Grit (In packets of 15)
- Cork - 400 / 600 (Sold each)
- Scotchbrite - 600 (Sold each)